Fort Lauderdale Criminal Defense Attorneys
Former Prosecutors and Experienced Trial Lawyers
Bogenschutz, Dutko & Kroll, P.A., provides courtroom advocacy when going to trial is prudent or necessary, but our attorneys are skilled at positioning clients for favorable out-of-court outcomes. We work proactively to avoid formal charges, to get charges dismissed or downgraded, or to mitigate the penalties at the sentencing phase.
As former prosecutors with more than 100 years of combined experience, our attorneys are uniquely qualified for criminal defense. We are known for taking on complex felony criminal cases in state and federal courts of South Florida, but we welcome anyone who has been charged with a criminal offense.
Among Broward County's Most Experienced Misdemeanor, Felony and Administrative Law Attorneys
- White collar crimes — We provide a sophisticated defense for fraud and financial crimes, including mortgage fraud, tax fraud, wire fraud, securities fraud and embezzlement.
- RICO Act — We defend people charged with criminal conspiracy and racketeering crimes connected to organized crime such as money laundering, bribery, extortion or obstruction of justice.
- Violent crimes and major felonies — Our lawyers have tried cases of capital offenses, murder and manslaughter, aggravated assault, sex offenses and other felony crimes punishable by long prison sentences.
- Other misdemeanor and felony crimes — We provide a vigorous defense no matter what the charges, including DUI, drug possession, theft, domestic violence or other offenses.
- Administrative law and professional license defense — We are among the few firms that represent professionals on criminal charges and in disciplinary or licensing board proceedings.
- Election law violations and ethics complaints — We represent political candidates and elected officials accused of campaign law violations, bribery, misuse of funds and other misconduct.
- Appeals and post-conviction relief — Our lawyers can appeal your conviction or overly harsh sentence. We have handled precedent-setting cases.
Our Criminal Defense Lawyers Are Ready to Fight for Your Interests!
For misdemeanor, felony or administrative law defense in state or federal court, call our proven legal team at 954-764-2500 or contact us online to arrange a confidential consultation.